Aseptic Blower Mechanic FSE (H/F)
We are looking for Mechanic Field Service Engineer to work on the aseptic blower machine for a period of 12 months with a contract in Octeville. It's a great opportunity to be close to the product and learn quickly the technology behind the technical experts. After one year period, the resoource will be redeployed in US to be hired in Sidel US Atlanta, as in America region, there is an increasing business link to aseptic market.
- Perform Installation, start‐up, commissioning and test of the Aseptic Blower Sidel Equipment supplied to customer sites, specialized on Mechanic.
- Perform technical assistance during and after the warranty period, carry out training and other after sales services of Sidel`s Aseptic equipment installed at customer sites.
- Develop a good understanding of the customer needs to provide objective advice and to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Test and evaluate equipment performance at customer plant, based on technical, contractual and safety specifications,
- Operate on Mechanical systems, HMI for regular activities and troubleshooting as per Standard Operating Procedures.
- Execute basic electrical work (e.g. cable wiring)
- Properly handle, check and transfer equipment non-conformities
- Prepare Job Progress Chart and technical reports in reference to carried-out activities
- Ensure ultimate internal and external customer satisfaction
- Perform activities in line with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Sidel coordination plan rules and customer rules
- Report after sales opportunities detected on Customer site
- Coach junior colleagues on the on-site behaviour, technical activities, troubleshooting and reporting deliverables
- Report to the AFC for team site activities
- Practically based, occupationally specific
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Foreign language as per regional allocation is a plus
Professional Qualifications and Experience:
- 3 years experience in field activities is a plus
- Experience in the beverage industry, especially on Aseptic technology
- Consolidated technical background on Mechanical
- Knowledge of Sidel Blower Portfolio is a plus
- knowledge of the process machineries upstream SIDEL equipments
- knowledge of microbiological principles, hygienic and environmental conditions and guidelines
- Able to travel (up to 90% in international environment)
Key Leadership Behaviour
- Managing and measuring Work
- Process Management
- Problem Solving
- Action Orientated
- Peer Relationships