Sidel is looking for a Field Service Engineer (FSE) specialized on Automation; the main focus is the following: - Perform Installation, start‐up, commissioning and test of the Sidel Equipment supplied to customer sites; - Perform technical assistance during and after the warranty period, carry out training and other after sales services of Sidel’s equipment installed at customer sites. - Finally, a good understanding of the customer needs is to be developed to provide objective advice and to ensure customer satisfaction.
Education Qualifications and Language Requirements:
- Technical professional qualification or Bachelor degree in Engineering as a plus;
- English fluent, written and spoken;
- Other foreign language as per regional allocation is a plus.
Professional Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience in field activities;
- Experience in the beverage industry, especially on Aseptic technology;
- Consolidated technical background on Automation and Electrical;
- Knowledge of Sidel Portfolio is a plus;
- Knowledge of the process machineries upstream SIDEL equipments;
- Knowledge of microbiological principles, hygienic and environmental conditions and guidelines;
- Availability to travel (Up to 90% international environment).
Key Leadership Behaviour:
- Managing and measuring Work;
- Process Management;
- Problem Solving;
- Action Orientated;
- Peer Relationships.