Container Shock & Integrity Assessment
Minimise container damage and breakages through a meticulous diagnosis ofthe precise locations and causes of packaging deterioration across your packaging line.
Method and options
- Analysis of line set up and conditions, shock, pressure and rotation to assess the impact that conveyors and machines have on containers (dents, scratches).
- Root-cause analysis of packaging damage during line operations
- Prioritised action plan detailing shock and pressure severity levels and locations together with associated recommendations
- Guarantee on shock level after the assessment in case of a new machine installation
- Quick wins if the assessment is carried out to fine-tune specific equipment settings
- Increased product safety and lower risk of recalls caused by glass fragments or content leaks
- Enhanced packaging appearance free of scratches, marks or dents
- Introduction of lighter packaging
- Less waste and breakages
- Optimised uptime without broken containers affecting operations
- Longer lifespan for returnable glass bottles due to fewer collisions