Field Services Engineer Electro Mechanic
Perform Installation, start‐up, commissioning and test of the Sidel Equipment supplied to customer sites.
Perform technical assistance during and after the warranty period, carry out training and other after sales services of Sidel`s equipment installed at customer sites.
- Test and evaluate equipment performance at customer plant, based on technical, contractual and safety specifications,
- Operate on Mechanical systems and HMI for regular activities and troubleshooting as per Standard Operating Procedures.
- Operate on Electro Mechanical systems and HMI for regular activities and troubleshooting as per Standard Operating Procedures.
- Execute basic electrical work and trouble shooting (e.g. cable wiring)
- Properly handle, check and transfer equipment non-conformities
- Submit regularly working time and technical reports in reference to carried-out activities
- Ensure ultimate internal and external customer satisfaction
- Perform activities in line with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Sidel coordination plan rules and customer rules
- Report after sales opportunities detected on Customer site
- Coach junior colleagues on the on-site behavior, technical activities, troubleshooting and reporting deliverables
- 3 years experience in field activities
- Experience in the beverage industry or equivalent
- Consolidated technical background on Electro Mechanical
- Knowledge of Sidel Portfolio is a plus especially for End of Line ( Palletizer, Packer etc...)
- Knowledge of the process machineries down streams SIDEL equipment.
- Knowledgeable with the basic PLC ( Siemens) is a plus
- Knowledgeable on Pneumatics, Reading electrical diagrams, mechanical drawings and line layout is a big plus
- Able to travel (up to 90% in international environment)
- Graduate of Mechanical Engineering / Electro Mechanical Engineering or equivalent