Field Service Engineer - Automation
Sidel is looking for a Field Service Engineer (FSE).
The focus is on following:
- Perform Installation, start‐up, commissioning and test of the Sidel Equipment supplied to customer sites;
- Perform technical assistance during and after the warranty period, carry out training and other after sales;
- Perform technical assistance during and after the warranty period, carry out training and other after sales services of Sidel’s equipment installed at customer sites.
- Test and evaluate equipment performance at customer plant, based on technical, contractual and safety specifications;
- Properly handle, check and transfer equipment non-conformities;
- Prepare Job Progress Chart and technical reports in reference to carried-out activities;
- Ensure ultimate internal and external customer satisfaction;
- Perform activities in line with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Sidel coordination plan rules and customer rules;
- Report after sales opportunities detected on Customer site;
- Coach junior colleagues on the on-site behavior, technical activities, troubleshooting and report-ing deliverables;
- Report to the ISM for team site activities.
Level of education and languages:
- Degree in Engineering or Technical professional qualification
- English fluent, written and spoken.
- Other foreign languages knowledge is a plus.
Required experience and skills:
- At least 3 years’ experience in field activities;Experience in the beverage industry;
- Consolidated technical background Automation, Electrical;
- Knowledge in Step7 and TIA Portal (Rockwell Studio is a plus)
- Knowledge of Sidel Portfolio is a plus;
- Availability to travel (Up to 90% internationally).