Santa Maria da Feira
As a Material Planner, you will be responsible for ensuring a steady flow of various materials. You will also responsible for identifying the amount of raw materials to be ordered for the production of the product. In addition to this, you should be managing the coverage level, to not generate the missing parts.
- Take follow up actions in relation to material shortages that affect
- Implement all processes to agreed standards and targets and support continuous improvement initiatives and identify areas of improvement
- Utilise any Material Requirements Planning system (MRP SAP) or IT system that is in place and ensure that data is accurate and up to date and resolve any issues as required
- Monitor the integrity of Bill of Materials (BOM) and manage inventory accuracy
- Management the ECO (Engeneering Changes order),
- Coordinating with other departments such as engineering and purchasing to ensure that materials are available when needed
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering
- Experience on SAP
- Proven work experience as a Material Planner or a similar role in the Production or Procurement department., minimum 2 years
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Tools, in particular Excel as advanced user.
- Key user in data analisis, using IT tools and Excel
- Proficient level to understunding and read thecnical drawings in DWG files (Auto Cad)