Project Manager Maintenance Operations
Prepare, execute and manage maintenance agreements. Ensure customer satisfaction by managing on time in full delivery of scope of agreement, and by reporting regularly to customer progress and job reports. Follow, control and forecast group industrial margin along the agreement duration.
- Prepare, execute and manage maintenance agreements.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by managing on time in full delivery of scope of agreement, and by reporting regularly to customer progress and job reports.
- Follow, control and forecast group industrial margin along the agreement duration.
- Review scope, PRU, performance KPI (if any) at kick-off for any asset performance and maintenance agreements.
- Follow costs incurred and margin deviation, is accountable for overall agreement profitability
- Conduct regular meetings with customer to report contract activities and progress
- Ensure customer satisfaction with planning compliance of activities, work quality and performance achievements.
- Plan and coordinate field activities, spare parts deliveries, and overall supply as per agreement (DV, preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance and emergency interventions, technical visits, trainings, line audits, etc…)
- Ensure safety procedures are followed as well as corporate guidelines compliance
- Interact with financial region controller to validate sales recognition, industrial margin, and overall agreement margin for all of the duration of the agreement
- Detect opportunities for upselling additional services in the course of the agreements, revise accordingly contractual scope, invoicing and PRU of the project
- Manage maintenance agreement warranty costs and intervention following relevant processes
- Manages and/or coordinates add-on sold during the course of the maintenance agreement, such as but not limited to: TPM acceleration programs, customer trainings, line audits, line improvement, etc.
Level of Education and Language:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Fluency in English
- French / Italian a plus
- A local language of the key regional market is a plus
Level of Experience:
- Technical knowledge of Sidel products and complete line equipment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to establish a very good customer relationship
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization
- Capable to read and analyze EIT reports, dashboards, and KPI’s
- 5 years’ experience in B to B services activities in technological environment,
- 5 years’ experience minimum in after sales, maintenance or production area