Logistics Coordinator Maintenance Solutions
As spare parts administrator you will be responsible for the procurement and logistics of spare parts for maintenance contracts while ensuring the delivery commitments are met on-time in-full to end-customers
You will be based in Mexico working mainly with Teams in USA, Europe and Mexico.
Parts will ship from central warehouse in Europe and local warehouses in USA and Mexico to our end customers in Americas.
You will work with Project Managers handling maintenance contracts in Americas
You will report to Maintenance Operations Manager Americas
- Maintain forecast of spare parts ordering and request validation from Maintenance Project Managers
- Request recurrent validation of spare parts from central (data management)
- Create Sales Orders and Purchase Orders for spare parts
- Manage the logistics of spare parts from central (Europe) and local (USA and Mexico) warehouses and to the end-customers mainly in USA and Canada then Mexico
- Generate Commercial Invoice for international shipments (outside USA)
- Follow up on spare parts procurement and shipment from non-conformities
- Maintain good records of spare parts ordering and shipments and provide status updates to the maintenance solution team
- Other Maintenance Solutions business related tasks, as needed.
- High School diploma + a 2-year University degree in Business or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Spanish is a must.
- Experience with parts ordering and their logistics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to establish professional transversal relationships with central, regional teams and logistic vendors
- High proficiency in Office 365 Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Teams) and Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Experience with SAP is a plus
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization
- Self-driven and motivated individual