Industrial engineer - digital
Manage the implementation of new technologies (Artificial Intelligence, Cobot, Big Data Analysis) in production activities to improve the quality and efficiency of manufacturing and assembly processes of our equipment.
- Lead the scouting, implementation and deployment of new technologies (AI, Cobot, Big Data) in all the plants of the group.
- Lead the implementation of software and tools based on Artificial Intelligence Algorithm to improve production processes on the appointed site.
- Lead the optimized utilization of actual assets through the development of Cobot applications.
- Create the working instruction based on the developed project.
- Develop the tools to set and control the manufacturing activities.
- Apply Lean&Six Sigma best practice to analyze data, investigate root cause for production processes variability, plan and execute actions involving inter-functional team.
- Lead year over year cycle time reductions
- Work with internal and external team, leading objectives and deadline
of education and languages:
- Master Degree in Engineering (Software Engineering)
- Computer Skills:
- Proficient in MS Office, Outlook
- Phyton, C++, Java, SQlite
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
- Fluency in French, is an advantage
experience and skills:
- Knowledge of Lean / Six Sigma tools and methodology is an advantage
- Projects of implementation of Artificial Intelligence in production environment
- Experience in development of Robot/Cobot applications
- Leadership and communication skills: be able to communicate effectively at all levels, and with all functions;
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in cross-functional and international teams;
- Project management attidute
- Proactive, strong problem solving/analytical attitude;
- Strong sense of self-motivation and determined;
- Availability to travel.