Part of a mechanical engineering team, the engineer is integrated within a project team to secure the development and maintenance of mechanical modules.
- Responsible of the study phase of parts, sub assembly or even full modules.
- Accountable of design accordance to specification.
- Accountable of design according to technical feasibility, assembly and maintenance of the components.
- Autonomous in the management of the detailed tasks, securing the respect of the planning and time schedule
- Manage technical problem solving., participating or organizing design review, qualification review, functional analysis, FMEA analysis.
- Secure quality of assembly drawings, design models, calculation notes and functional analysis.
- Accountable to strictly respect compliance to Sidel design specification, Sidel design process and product evolution process as well as architecture governance (platform architecture, standardization principle, granularly rules.
- Engineering degree completed by a significant work experience
- Experience: at least 4 years of experience in the field of mechanical.
- Smarteam - PLM
- Continuous Improvement - Driving force
- Customer Focus
- Organization - Time and Priorities Management
- Problem Solving
- Results Orientation
- Team Work
- Computer-assisted design
- Cost Management
- Detailed study (functional dimensioning)
- Design calculation
- Manufacturing Technique
- Product knowledge