Global Continuous Improvement Leader - Lean&TPM
Santa Maria da Feira
We're looking for a Senior Lean & TPM Expert for the Group Quality and Continuous Improvement Department.
- Define, in collaboration with other
functions, main areas of improvement
- Supervise and support continuous
improvement action plan definition and implementation for each function,
securing consistency of expected results at Group level (for product and
- Secure consistency of methodologies and
reporting tools across functions
- Push for a systematic and disciplined
approach to respect quality processes and systems
- Make sure to
establish in the company a proactive approach to quality and continuous improvement management, aimed at
constantly improving performance and reducing waste
- Expert on Lean & TPM methoodlogies
- Trainings & coaching Lean/TPM leaders in the group
- Lead Lean/TPM certification program and projects follow up
- Manage in collaboration with HR overall
strategy about CI competencies development
- Lean & TPM international certificates or Lean/TPM awards gained through international certification bodies. (I.e. JIPM)
- Proven experience in driving Lean/TPM programs in international organizations.
- Fluent English and preferrable French/Italian language
- Good auditing skills and coaching attitude.