Senior Account Manager
This role is to manage existing customers and develop new customers within Thailand and/or business area in
order to deliver budgeted sales and margins for complete Sidel portfolio, with a focus on equipment sales.
Provide customers with win-win solutions which meet their needs and are in the best interests of Sidel, thus
enabling Sidel to achieve its Balanced Score Card and regional objectives.
You will be base in Bangkok, Thailand and report to Sales Director SEAP who is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Accountable for meeting budgeted sales and margins for the assigned territory/business area.
- Manage existing customers and develop new accounts within assigned territory/business area.
- Establish strong relationships with customers by building a network of contacts within their organization.
- Build strategic networks and relationships with vendors, suppliers and integrators to further develop the
- Identify market potential for assigned territory/business area and develop strategic and tactical sales plans
- Develop customer needs analysis
- Negotiate and issue price lists
- Present quotes in line with commercial policy
- Maintain and clean up-to-date sales pipeline in the Sales Data Warehouse
- Manage Master agreement contract process from beginning to end
- Oversee the execution of the project and maintain customer contact
- Initiate product development strategies (short and long term) through the Product Development Plan
- Represent Sidel at events/conferences/seminars when applicable and network with trade and sales organizations
in the industry
Level of education and languages:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Good command of English
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products for use in a sales management environment
Required experience and skills:
- Minimum 15 years experience in capital equipment sales and territory/business area management, particularly
in the packaging and/or rigid plastic industry
- Established customer base and network within the rigid container market
- Significant rigid container equipment, market and industry knowledge
- Market evaluation and analysis skills, planning skills; ability to develop and present a value proposition
- Sales management experience; excellent negotiation skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Action results orientated
- Able to travel >50%