Information System Analyst
The Digital Transformation and Technology function is responsible to drive the digital transformation of Sidel, supporting with implementation of new tools and processes and automation of operational procedures.
We are seeking an Information System Analyst specialist who will work with colleagues and consultants to develop and improve the business operational procedures and the performance of our IT systems for the Services Area, one of the key strategic areas of Sidel. First mission will be the maintenance and improvement of SAP FSM (Field Service Management) tool, integrated with ERPS used by Sidel: SAP B1, SAP ECC and SAP 4/Hana.
- Help external service partner in resolving incidents providing needed functional info about Sidel business processes and process integration criticalities
- Propose actions/solutions to improve the IT support by automating and simplifying task, training actions
- Act as team
member in selected projects
- Develop the most efficient and cost-effective solutions, by
documenting business and technical requirements, designing solutions, driving
implementation team, testing and promote solutions in production
- Make recommendations to improve operational business procedures
- Communicate changes and provide training to impacted key users
- Use appropriate tools
and methodologies to track and report against budget and plan ensuring
that project controls are in place
- Fluency in English.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with people, including external suppliers and service providers, working remotely, in different countries and from different business and geographical cultures.
- Structured approach to process analysis
- Good knowledge of MS office tools: word, excel, PowerPoint
- Interested in growing in Information Technology area
- Previous experience in developing and maintaining ERPs system is preferrable but not mandatory
The successful candidate is customer and
business oriented. He/she is proactive and goal oriented, with a strong
sense of personal drive and initiative and with good people and skills. The IS
Analyst is analytical and fact-based, relying on prioritisation, clarity, and