Business Analyst (H/F - M/W)
We are seeking an information specialist who will work with company business analyst and consultants to develop and improve the performance of our IT systems for Finance Area focalized on French site support. You will work under the responsibility of the Business Analyst to specify, develop, maintain and improve the performance of solutions that automate our business processes. You will also monitor the global performance of IT services which support the core process and take proactive and/or reactive steps to restore or improve service performance. The deployment of robust IT solutions for finance and Controlling Areas.
Maintaining solutions: Acting as team member in IT support team focalized on resolution on Issues on French Site :
- Help external service partner in resolving incidents providing needed functional info about Sidel business processes and process integration criticalities
- Propose actions/solutions to improve the IT support by automating, simplifying, training or similar
- Communicate changes and provide training to impacted key users or users
- Regular liaison with internal and external clients
- Working within a complex matrix organization internationally
Professional Skills and Experience :
- Fluency in English and in French
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail, especially in high pressure and high activity situations
- Demonstrated ability to guide the work of others, including external suppliers and service providers, to interact with people working remotely, in different countries and from different business and geographical cultures.
- Demonstrates knowledge and awareness of process and service concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Over 3 years of experience in design and deployment of SAP solutions for Finance and Controlling: SAP ECC6 modules FI, CO;
- Good knowledge CO-PS
- Expert in business processes aiming to support Finance Business.
- Broad understanding of technology and software development and implementation practice.
Personal Qualifications & Success Profile:
The successful candidate is customer and business oriented. He or she is proactive and goal oriented, with a strong sense of personal drive and initiative and with good people and skills. The IS Analyst is analytical and fact-based, relying on prioritization, clarity, and action orientation.