Product Support Expert
Sidel is looking for an Automation Product Support Expert who will be a part of Product Support Back Office Team based in Verona.
Main function is to secure the operational follow up & technical support of Sidel Tunnel equipment (pasteurizers and bottlewasher machines) and to validate internally and externally the variants of new products in the portfolio.
- Secure troubleshooting and technical support to Sidel members and Customers on Tunnel equipment;
- Execute Root Cause Analysis on Tunnel equipment issues, supporting the consequent plan of recovery and corrective actions;
- Intervention on site in case of technical issues that require a specific RCA & troubleshooting;
- Support in the workshop prototype internal qualification (run-off, assembly, test);
- Provide onsite support for external qualification of product modifications and variants
- Education: Technical background in automation
- Language requirements: English
- +2 years experience on field activities or on technical office activities
- Availability to travel (30% of the time)
- Attitude on problem solving (trouble shooting and RCA) and data analysis
- Customer oriented
- Good Interpersonal skills, especially ability to communicate with different target groups (technicians, customers, etc.) and proactivity