Field Service Engineer -Automation
Sidel is looking for a Field Service Engineer (FSE) .Aimed to develop technical experience, knowledge and skills related to a variety of Sidel machines and innovative Technologies. Will work in various parts of Sidel as well as at customer place and experience challenges and opportunities to learn quickly in your field service role.
- Perform Installation, start‐up, commissioning and test of the Sidel equipment supplied to Customer sites.
- Perform technical assistance during and after the warranty period, carry out training and other after sales services of Sidel equipment installed at Customer sites.
- Perform activities in line with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs),
- Finally, a good understanding of the customer needs is to be developed to provide objective advice and to ensure
- Customer satisfaction
- Technical professional qualification or Bachelor degree in Mechatronics
- English fluent, written and spoken;
- Other foreign language as per regional allocation is a plus.
- Experience in the beverage industry;
- Consolidated technical background on Mechanic / Mechatronic;
- Knowledge of Sidel Portfolio is a plus;
- Availability to travel (Up to 90% internationally).
- Key Leadership Behaviour:
- Managing and measuring Work;
- Process Management;
- Problem Solving;
- Action Orientated;
- Decision making;
- Customer / Team orientated;
- Good contact with people, ability to interface with all levels of the organization
- Strong verbal and written communication;
- Peer Relationships.