Automation tester engineer
The Assembly & Test operator, accordingly to company procedures and lean methodology, has to assemble and test the components/groups/modules of an equipment and contribute to all the activities performed in the workshop.
Through experience and training, apply new skills in order to cover different requirements
The Assembly & Test Operator will report to the Assembly & Testing manager in Mantova.
- Assembly & Test machine performances at Sidel production plant according to safety rules and standards defined, highlighting possible improvements and dangerous or unsafe behaviors
- Maintain his workplace clean and well organized applying 5 S methodology
- Perform the activities following routings and the standard work provided.
- Track with the relative modules and forms the follow up of activities
- Highlight any deviation from the standard time putting in evidence the cause and propose actions to solve the issues
- Ensure machine proper Assembly & Test within the available time and guarantee the requested quality of all the activities performed
- Support and contribute to the initiatives of continuous improvements applying Lean methodology.
- Compile properly control cards and final testing report
- Proficient in MS
- Lean methodology
knowledge is a plus
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- English written and
- Required experiences and skills
- Ability to work autonomously & in team
- Availability to travel (up to 20% internationally)
- Rigorous, dynamic, organized
- Proactive, strong problem solving
- PLC/Motion/Hardware/network/Mechatronic/safety skills is a plus
- Knowledge of B&R, Siemens, Rockwell platform is a plus