Automation & Controls Specialist
The Automation Specialist carries out the programming and commissioning of the various control systems (Programmable Logic Controller, Human-Machine Interface, sensors and actuators), in the production lines under the supervision of the Project Manager or the Senior Automation Specialist
- To write the detailed functional analysis on the project, according to Project Manager instructions.
- To create programs for PLC’s beginning from the implementing plan of the diagrams, in / out.
- To make the test of electric boards.
- To make the test of in and out PLC’s in site.
- To check the conveyor velocity.
- To install and start-up on site complete lines and conveyor systems for small projects of low complexity.
- To coordinate the good operation for the installation and report to Project manager technical problems.
- To carry out minor and temporary technical modification in site.
- To write reports of start service and final installation.
- To write for customers the document of the finished work. (AsBuilts)
- Responsible for the work feed back to the electrics boards and the implementations update plans.
- Bachelor of electronic engineering or equivalent working experience
- English and spanish a must. French / Italian a plus.
- PLC programing Siemens a must. Rockwell a plus.
- Use of measuring instruments Network installation knowledge