Configuration To Order team Planner (M/F)
Santa Maria da Feira
We are looking for a resource who will support and drive the team by coordinating activities, workload and projects' evolution so to ensure efficency and on time delivery of projects.
We expect the resource to provide a clear view on priorities so to boost team's perfromance!
- Part of the Configuration To Order (CTO) engineering team
- Focus on all the proejcts in which the team is involved
- In charge of the planning and update
- Collect all the projects' modification requests
- Manage visual tool to provide clear view of worklaod to the team.
- Follow each project for both mechancial and electrical aspects
- Tracking Anticipation - Initila BOM (bill of material) - Final release status.
- Interact with Project Management team
- Propose a sense of the priority and the CTO project to manage
- Technical background is preferred
- Confortable with planning system
- Able to build a planning system adapted to our activity specificity
- Strong interaction inter-department (mainly with upstream department such as PMs team or pre-Contracting)
- Flexibility to adapt to the project's modifications, O&U and other update