Field Service Engineer - Filler (Mechatronic Engineer)
Sidel is looking for a motivated Field Service Engineer (FSE) specialized in Mechatronics with mandatory experience in PLC, ELECTRICAL, and MECHANICAL.
- The main focus is the following: Perform Installation, start‐up, commissioning and test
of the Sidel Equipment supplied to customer sites; Perform technical assistance
during and after the warranty period, carry out training and other after sales
services of Sidel’s equipment installed at customer sites. Finally, a good
understanding of the customer needs is to be developed to provide objective
advice and to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Installation, Qualification & Testing and evaluate equipment performance at customer
plant, based on technical, contractual and safety specifications.
- Operate on Mechanical systems, HMI for regular
activities and troubleshooting as per Standard Operating Procedures.
- Execute electrical work (e.g. cable wiring)
- Properly handle, check and transfer equipment non-conformities.
- Prepare Job Progress Chart and technical reports in
reference to carried-out activities.
- Ensure ultimate internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Perform activities in line with the Standard Operating
Procedures (SOPs), Sidel coordination plan rules and customer rules;
- Report after sales opportunities detected on Customer
- Coach junior colleagues on the on-site behavior,
technical activities, troubleshooting and reporting deliverables;
- Report to the Installation Site Manager for team site
- 5 years’ experience in field service activities
- English fluent, written and spoken.
- Other foreign language as per regional location is plus.
- Experience in the beverage industry.
- Consolidated technical background on Electronics and Mechanicals.
- Knowledge of Sidel Portfolio is a plus especially for Filling & PET Blowing process.
- Knowledgeable with the PLC ( Siemens & B&R).
- Able to travel (up to 90% in international environment)
- Graduate of Mechatronics Engineering / Electromechanical Engineering or equivalent