Field Services Engineer
Saint Laurent / Sevre
After the design phase by our design offices, our industrial machines (palletizers) are assembled and tested under real conditions in our workshop. After customer validation, they are disassembled and send to the sites of our customers (France and abroad- today + 60% of our activity is done abroad).
The Installations department is responsible for assuring the assembly of the machines at our customers' premises and their commissioning.
Within the Facilities department (now composed of fifteen Field Services Engineers), you work on the start-up of machines at our customers sites.
- Perform testing of machines in the workshop
- Ensure commissioning at the customer's premises
- Train the operators and maintenance technicians
at the customer site
- Go back to the design offices and the workshop to
discuss potential problems encountered in the field at the mechanical,
electronic and functional levels
- Propose changes to the standard to optimize
- Perform repairs at the customer's premises
- You work with our customers in France and abroad. Average 60% of travel.
- You come from a technical training ( electric,
mechanical and automatism) or young engineer
- You have a first experience in start-up /
programming of industrial machines.
- You know and have already worked with the SIEMENS
(STEP 7 or TIA PORTAL) and ROCKWELL controllers
- Knowledge of SCHNEIDER PLC, a computer language
(type C or C ++) or robotic language (Kuka, Fanuc) would be more
appreciated but not essential
This position will involve you on our customer sites located in France and
abroad. Also, you have a sufficient level in English allowing you to interact a
minimum with operators on site and accept business trips (average 60%).