Service Account Manager Junior
Promote all of the Sidel service offer to our installed base clients in order to actively develop our service revenues, identify unfulfilled needs and establish a long-term relationship with them
- Develop and maintain relationships with our installed base
- Exploit the installed base
of the target zone taking account of
the service sales potential by product line/equipment family.
- Present the different service offers to
the clients in a manner which shows how they can contribute to enhanced equipment and/or line performance.
- Manage all of the sales process from initial contact and the preparation of
service offers through to negociations and closing of
- Direct promotion of service
catalogue, standard upgrades, audits, diagnostic visits,
- Preparation multi-product offers,
assistance with customer communication.
- Performance criteria: Number
of new clients, conversion rates, development of service revenues, customer
- Minimum 2 years third level education or equivalent level of experience.
- Technic -Commercial position or provider of on-site technical services.
- International: multicultural work context.
- English + local language.