Sales Manager Beer Category
Manage existing customers in the beer category and develop new customers also within Mexico in order to deliver budgeted top line and bottom line for stand alone machine, integration projects, partial lines, complete lines within Sidel portfolio. Provide customers with win-win solutions which meet their needs and are in the best interests of Sidel, thus enabling Sidel to achieve its Balanced Score Card and regional objectives.
- Accountable for meeting budgeted sales and bottom lines
for the assigned territory/business area.
- Manage existing customers and develop new accounts within
assigned territory/business area.
- Establish strong relationships with customers by building a
network of contacts within their organization
- Build strategic networks and relationships with vendors,
suppliers and integrators to further develop the market.
- Identify market potential for assigned territory/business area
and develop strategic and tactical sales plans accordingly.
- Develop customer needs analysis
- Negotiate and issue price lists
- Present quotes in line with commercial policy
- Maintain and clean up-to-date sales pipeline in the CEP
- Manage Master agreement contract process from beginning to end
- Oversee the execution of the project and maintain customer
- Initiate product development strategies (short and long term)
through the Product Development Plan
- Represent Sidel at events/conferences/seminars when applicable
and network with trade and sales organizations in the industry.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent; Proficient with Microsoft Office products for use in a sales management environment
Fluent Spanish and English; Foreign language as per geography is a plus
Professional Qualifications & Experience:
- Sales skills: in capital equipment
sales and territory/business area management, particularly in the packaging industry
- Significant rigid container equipment, market and industry
knowledge - coming from the beer industry is a plus
- Market evaluation and analysis skills,
planning skills; ability to develop and present a value proposition
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Sales management experience; negociation skills
- Ability to travel (>50%)