EIT® Display System
Effectively and quickly assess performance and notice production issues: EIT® Display System graphically shows the line status and performance in an outstanding 3D format on a big LCD screen on the line.
- Machine status displayed in a color code
- Visual follow up of machine and line KPIs
- Flexibility for changing data to display
Watch what lead to and how a machine stop was addressed: EIT® Re-View helps you to solve issues.
- Video recording with a Power over Ethernet camera
- Mobile camera
- Visualization of actions done during a stop
- Better understanding of events leading to long MTTR duration
EIT® Quality Control
Quickly detect deviations & out-of-specs: EIT® Quality Control records flow level and analog values, and determines related trends.
- Temperature, CO², pressure, LPCA, caustic acid…
- Max, Min, Average, Variation, Set Point
- Correlation of quality issues with production events
EIT® Track & Trace
Monitor Production Orders: EIT® Track & Trace enables you to narrow the focus on what is being produced and to validate it.
- Process Order management: import of the production schedule & validation of the PO in key zones
- Production Execution: confirmation of the line startup & emptying, optimization of the changeover
- Material & Waste Management: request, validation of delivery
- Product Identification: coder / printer, lot number, EAN, BBE dates, bar code scanning
- Production Analysis: display of the PO status and performance
- Interface with ERP systems
Measurement of accumulation: EIT® AQ-Clock puts your operator in the driving seat!
§Real-time accumulation between and among machines
§Available time for restarting a machine before impacting the whole line
§Key contributor for doing preventive maintenance