Industrial Engineering Specialist (M/F)
From new product development until the installation, the Industrial Engineering Specialist (M/F) defines, writes and maintain all the necessary supports to procure, machine, assemble, control and install our equipments following the safety, quality, cost and deadline requirements.
Industrial Engineering Department is therefore a key link between the Engineering activities (new developments / evolutions) and the Production, as well as for the productivity project management and daily support for continuous improvement.
The Industrial Engineering Specialist has for main
responsibilities to :
- Analyze the technical specifications and associated documentation needs
- Create the global Industrial Engineering data based on the machine configuration as well as master routines (standard work, operating procedures, SAP data, kitting needs…)
- Develop and update on regular basis Industrial Engineering data depending on regulation / product evolutions
- Design tools (mechanical jigs, electrical cabinet for testing with associated automation) needed to assemble and test components to commit in quality, cost and Takt Time / Lead Time requirements
- Follow and participate to product evolutions (CEP…) with Engineering Dpt / Sourcing to impact as close as possible production needs (industrial scheme) and deploy required actions to implement the evolutions
- Support Industrial Engineering Leader during new product Engineering Development (or major modifications requiring TGx phasis)
- Validate the deliverables during protoype & ramp-up phasis (Working Instructions, Standard Work / Lead Time / spent hours, tools / jigs, internal installation / dismantling, SAP data, kitting document…)
- Support production team in the daily activities proposing preventive or corrective action logs (NC, spent hours, Lead Time, participation to DOR/WOR…)
- Participate and/or pilot continuous improvement projects on our perimeter (Lean Manufacturing)
and Language :
- Techician/Engineer, with Electricity knowledges (automatism
- English (technical, and conversational basis – level
Key leadership behaviours :
- Teamwork spirit, open-minded,
technically curious, patient & respectful.
- Pragmatic, results-oriented and
on-field-actions ; pro-active in solution proposal
- Priorities management (multi-tasks/projects) and
synthesis capacities (action logs, reporting / presentation, meeting