Project Execution Administrator
The Project Administrator main task are to support the Project Manager Execution in the preparation and execution of the on-site activities as well as administrative support for projects.
- Provide administrative, organizational and logistical supports to the line Manager and the assigned team
- Support with admin tasks such as invitation letters, visa, vaccination records update and general team assistance (e.g. room booking)
- Prepare and update specific reports requested by the Manager or the company (e.g. travel reports, letters, customer/project lists)
- Collect and consolidate Hours Reports from the Team, for inter-company re-billing purpose
- Support the Project Manager Execution in issuing Equipment Purchase Requests in the ERP (SAP)
- Perform office management duties as requested
- Manage travels requests, organization and safety (Control risk active monitoring if applicable) for the Manager and the assigned Team
- Perform check compliance of the expenses reports for the assigned Team, prior submitting to line Manager validation
- Follow up on holidays planning, leave requests and related reporting to the Manager and other involved functions
- 2 Years of experience in administrative tasks in a corporate enviroment.
- Office proficiency
- SAP is a plus
- Native Spanish & Advance English