Industrial Engineering Tooling Expert
Guarantor of technological monitoring and implementation of the industrial plan of tooling, the Industrial Engineering Tooling Expert ensures customer satisfaction through the implementation of appropriate manufacturing processes. These processes have to be cost effective and sustainable. His positioning at the "Industrial Engineering Tooling" led him to coordinate all moldshops, including the rules and good manufacturing practice he has previously set.
- Provides technological
monitoring and competitive analysis in the field of tooling.
- In compliance with the
CTQ-FMEA program implemented within Tooling organization, this position ensures
the perfect completion for all complex business (L4 & Porotypes) we are
developing with sensitive customers.
- The Tooling CAD Project
Expert will be in charge to deploy the Design FMEA (risk analysis methodology)
for complex cases and will define the relevant action plan and its follow up.
- In parallel, this
position is in charge to support technically the definition of the
specification sheets/communication shared with WW tooling players.
- Positioned as guide of
all moldshops the Sidel Group for the deployment of new products and complex
business levels (3 & 4):
- Designs, tests and qualifies new products, materials or processes affecting the efficiency of the tooling solution.
- Evaluate the risks of design (DFMEA) and its economic impacts on the profitability of the business and / or customer satisfaction
- Secures the mold quality performance in a very short term by defining the proper Critical to Quality (CTQ) quotation in mold designs.
- Helps in the product qualification plan (PQP) and specifications for suppliers’ specification charts implementation.
- The Tooling CAD Project Expert writes de necessary document customer will have to use during the mold usage: On site assembling, maintenance, setup and adjustment.
By his advice, he
ensures good product tooling economic performance and therefore the
sustainability of the business.
- Take into account the economical and industrial impacts during product design: impact on the machining time and material cost (PRU)
- Communicate to all moldshops during design optimization as well as the rules and sharing good practices.
- "functional manager" of the group's design teams moldshops
- Leader in the PDP tooling action plan involving a good command of the methodology for conducting projects and keeping the budget secured.
- For each new product line, ensures define and implement the best method statement (SOP) for assembling and manufacturing.
- Makes Moldshops on board with the optimization of manufacturing processes in ensuring compliance with rules and best practices.
- Degree with
mechanical orientation (CAM or machining)
- Chinese English
- CAD/CAM Softwares
- SAP/PLM, MS Word, MS Excel,
- Strong knowledge in machining
processes (turning, milling, EDM, laser, grinding …)
- WW trip on request
- Teamwork spirit, autonomy.
- Results orientated and customer