Digital Products Field Services Engineer
FSE EIT (Field Services Engineer Efficiency Improvement Tool) / EVO-ON apps, a system for the supervision of production lines, will be part of a software installation team within the Digital Execution team. He will participate in the execution of installation and integration projects for the various EIT/EVO-On software and Digital products.
- The Digital Products FSE will install the EIT(Efficiency Improvement Tool) and EVO-ON apps, a system for the supervision of production lines, will be part of a software
installation team within the Digital Execution team. He will participate in the
execution of installation and integration projects for the various EIT / EVO-ON software.
majority of our systems are large-scale supervision tools linking automated
production lines and management systems.
responsibilities will lead you to visit our customers to perform the start-up,
commissioning, installation and commissioning of our supervision system.
- Education: Diploma
in a technical discipline: Engineering in Industrial Automation OR Computer
with programmable logic controllers (PLC). Siemens, Rockwell, B&R, Modicon, etc.
- ·Knowledge of different IT tools (Excel, PowerPoint,Word, Microsoft Project).
- ·Knowledge of industrial
communication systems and protocols such as DeviceNet, Ethernet, Modbus TCP, MB+ and
networking / troubleshooting configuration
- Basic knowledge of industrial
concepts in electrical and mechanical.
- Basic knowledge of SimaticNet, Zenon, Intouch, Ifix, RSView32, ME, SE Stand-alone or
Client / Server applications development techniques, is a plus.
- Knowledge of equipment used in the
beverage industry and packaging lines, is
- Ability to speak and write
correctly in Spanish and English,
- You must be fit and interested in
traveling and hold a valid passport and valid United States visa.