Account Payable Accountant
Account Payable Accountant working from Pune within the Finance Shared Services organization of AoA region i.e. for AMEA (Asia, Middle East and Africa) and to ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the (PtP) “purchase to pay” process for various entities in region. Key activity being appropriate processing of supplier invoices and appropriate and timely payment disbursement to suppliers. Managing the travel and entertainment process, month end closing and Ad hoc work entrusted from time to time.
- Receives supplier invoices , scanned or via email for ALL entities in scope ; Filling & File management of supplier invoices
- Check and match invoices against orders database ( 3 way match )
- Expense bookings & accounting entries into SAP B1 on a timely basis. (Multi currency exposure needed)
- Validation of expenses in Concur for travel and expense claims from employees of various legal entities.
- Accurate recording of inter-company transactions and reconciliations
- Managing (AP) payments for (Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Dubai & Australia.) & support for Thailand as well.
- Processing payments online, getting payments authorized, sharing remittance (payment) advice with suppliers.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of Creditors Statements against A/P age analysis
- Provide training related to quality of purchase request, purchase order, good receipt and local travel expense report
- Drives the continuous improvement of the purchase to pay process
- Provide input for cash flow forecasts on outgoing payments
- Manage indirect taxes for incoming invoices
- Working on various other assignments entrusted by the manager on time to time basis.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Information technology : SAP / ERP / SAP B1
- Proficient computer literate ( Microsoft Office)