Line Product Support Expert (Mechanical)
The Regional Product Support function is responsible to support field engineering once facing issues and secure performance of commercially released products.
The function is responsible for the operational follow up & technical support of all Beverage products (Combi filler/blower), labeling, etc.), associated trade equipment (capper, inspection system, VBS) and all the line 3rd party equipment
- Participate in the project risk analysis and then in the preparation and execution of mitigation actions;
- Provide solutions to technical problems throughout the life of the machine
- Provide daily telephone support to internal and external customers.
- Coordinate the transfer of information between the field and the L3 Product Support.
- Update the solutions through group SINCRO tool and ensure RCA implementation.
- Support the technicians during the start-up and acceptance validation of machines.
- Contribute to the introduction of new equipment on the area, participating to Pre-FAT and FAT
- Support trouble shooting and resolution of technical issues at customer sites in coordination with PM&D
- Coordinate with PM&D intervention on site of experts in case of technical issues that require a specific RCA & troubleshooting
- Develop and improve resource’s skills needed to support customer and our organisation in the different geographical areas
- Drive the resolution of all technical NC (no conformity) and related warranty, indicating and assuring the validation/execution of actions required to all department involved.
- Support the availability of field methods for installation qualification technical analysis, repairing and maintenances activities
- Drive warranty cost reduction assuring proper RCA is performed and execution of required improvement actions is performed by all department involved.
Level of education and languages:
- Education: Degree in Mechanical Engineering and/or Technical professional qualification
- Language requirements: Fluency in English is a must-have
Required experience and skills:
- Experience in field and service activities or technical assistance would be an advantage
- Experience in Project Management would be an advantage
- Experience on line engineering and trade equipments
- Capable to manage stressful situations
- Organized, able to conceptualize ideas into professional reports
- Attitude to problem solving (trouble shooting and RCA) and Customer oriented
- Good Interpersonal skills, especially ability to communicate with different target groups (technicians, customers, etc.)