Industrial Engineering Specialist (4.0 Technologies)
Manage the implementation of new technologies (Artificial Intelligence, Cobot, Big Data Analysis) in production activities to improve the quality and efficiency of manufacturing and assembly processes of our equipment.
- Lead the scouting, implementation and deployment of new technologies (AI, Cobot, Big Data) in all the plants of the group.
- Lead the implementation of software and tools based on Artificial Intelligence Algorithm to improve production processes on the appointed site.
- Lead the optimized utilization of actual assets through the development of Cobot applications.
- Create the working instruction based on the developed project.
- Develop the tools to set and control the manufacturing activities.
- Apply Lean&Six Sigma best practice to analyze data, investigate root cause for production processes variability, plan and execute actions involving inter-functional team.
- Lead year over year cycle time reductions
- Work with internal and external team, leading objectives and deadline
Level of education and
- Master Degree in Engineering (Software Engineering)
- Computer Skills:
- Proficient in MS Office, Outlook
- Phyton, C++, Java, SQlite
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
- Fluency in French, is an advantage
- Knowledge of Lean / Six Sigma tools and methodology is an advantage
- Projects of implementation of Artificial Intelligence in production environment
- Experience in development of Robot/Cobot applications
- Leadership and communication skills: be able to communicate effectively at all levels, and with all functions;
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in cross-functional and international teams;
- Project management attidute
- Proactive, strong problem solving/analytical attitude;
- Strong sense of self-motivation and determined;
- Availability to travel.