Aseptic Automation Tester Engineer
Sidel is looking for an Automation Tester for filler machines (Aseptic PET, flat and CSD product). He/she will report to the Testing Manager in Parma. The main focus of the position is the following: test machines for which he will be responsible of conformity to technical, contractual and safety specifications.
- Test machine performances at Sidel production plant, based on Technical, Contractual and Safety specifications.
- Handle, check and transfer or autonomously solve equipment deficiencies. Ensure machine proper tests within the available testing time and respect machine testing routing.
- Compile properly final testing report and testing NC follow up.
- Interact with other functions in order to solve all possible issues and propose improvements in machine functioning.
Level of education and languages:
educational background (familiar with automation fundamentals).
- English written and spoken.
in MS Office, Outlook.
- SAP knowledge is a plus.
- Lean methodology knowledge is a
Required experiences and skills:
- PLC/Motion/Hardware/network/Mechatronic/safety skills.
- B&R/Siemens skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Rigorous, dynamic, organized.
- Proactive, strong problem solving.
- Availability to travel up to 20%.