- To ensure quality of new supply qualifiction or other re-sourcing projects - To implement continual improvement for quality of supply parts - To avoid incoming quality risk to impact production
follow up supplier NC with CAPA, A3 or 8D, coordinate issues solutions
between supplier and sidel.
- To follow supply qualification projects as global process requests.
- To involve and support supplier development activites which is leaded by SDE.
- To find suppliers'weakness and lead quality improvement for L1/L2 accountable suppliers
- For fulfill quality requirement, to organize related training to suppliers if necessary
- To implement and perfect SQE's processes and procedures comply with company requests.
- To maintain localization project SQE folder on server and SAP
- To collect risks of supply chain, feedback to related teams.
- To support global projects or orders at local suppliers
- To finish other works assigned
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Majored in mechanical design or manufacturing, engineering and so on
- At least 3 years background at manufacturing or 3 years’
experience at QE or IE area
- Well known on manufacturing, such as materials, machining, welding, surface treatment...
- Be familiar with quality management and quality tools
- Good communication skill and well self-management
- Have systemic and analytic thinking