Field Service Engineer Automation
Sidel is looking for an Automation Field Service Engineer (FSE).
Installation, start‐up, commissioning and test of the Sidel Equipment
supplied to customer sites, specialized on Automation
- Perform technical assistance during and after the warranty period, carry
out training and other after sales services of Sidel`s equipment installed at customer sites.
- Develop a good understanding of the customer needs to provide objective
advice and to ensure customer satisfaction
- Test and evaluate equipment performance at customer plant, based on technical, contractual and safety specifications;
- Properly handle, check and transfer equipment non-conformities;
- Prepare Job Progress Chart and technical reports in reference to carried-out activities;
- Ensure ultimate internal and external customer satisfaction;
- Perform activities in line with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Sidel coordination plan rules and customer rules;
- Report after sales opportunities detected on Customer site;
- Coach junior colleagues on the on-site behavior, technical activities, troubleshooting and report-ing deliverables;
- Report to the ISM for team site activities.
- Technical schoo
- English fluent
- Experience in Beverage Industries possibly on Aseptic application
- Familiar with installation and commissioning activities on equipment
- High communication skills and leadership