Logistics & Traffic Coordinator
Sidel de México is looking for a professional to coordinate all ogistics and customs aspects such as: import, export and distribution. Also coordinate the flow of materials from suppliers to Sidel de México and from Sidel de México to customers. Ensure compliance with the rules and laws that apply to customs or national or international transport, as well as the continuous improvement of the department.
- Coodinate the team of the logistics and traffic department for the
effective flow of the supply chain for its compliance with the
international and national legal framework.
- Support on import and export projects in Latin America.
- Manage the coordination of the national and international
distribution of our spare parts and guarantees.
- Ensures compliance with customs and transportation laws, maintaining
excellent control in the file of petitions.
- Maintain effective communication regarding the status of shipments,
costs, with all areas of the company.
- Manage and audit compliance with AEO certification.
- Coordinate 3rd party shipments from all intercompanies to customers
- Manage audits to logistics suppliers.
- Manage compliance with Dual Use with the Secretary of Economy for
- Administration of internal and external foreign trade audits.
- Attention to emergency shipments for National and international.
- Development of technology platforms with providers such as; GPS
tracking, reports for logistics and finance, digitization of foreign
trade files, digitization of PODs for national deliveries, TMS.
Degree or equivalent of International Bussines
- 5 years of experience in traffic and logistics areas.
- Knowledge of laws and regulations.
experience with SAP.
- APICS CPIM or CSCP trainning is preferred.
- Previous experience working with different
Party Logistics is preferred.