Sourcing Engineering Manager
The sourcing engineer manager is the sourcing entry point for new programs from the needs definition to the commercial release. He/she is responsible to manage the team in charge of the filler, labeller and Pal/Depal programs.
He/she is in charge to identify and apply the different leverages in accordance to the sourcing commodity strategy (TCO) with the final goal to achieve the target cost, to ensure the supply qualification and to respect the leadtime.
- Manage the relationships with the program team
- Support the sourcing engineers to achieve the targets
- Follow up the sourcing plan (bidlist, suppliers selected, price condition, leadtime, risks)
- Support the program team to consolidate the complete price of the Equipment
- Negotiate suppliers offers
- Monitor the learning curve
- Put in place contract if needed
- Support engineering team in some advanced technologies: scouting, co-development phase
- Master degree (Bac + 5)
- Negotiation skills
- Fluency in English
- Could be first experience in management
- Technical knowledge of the equipment is appreciated