Field Service Engineer EIT - Automation
Sidel is looking for an Automation field service engineer who will execute and support EIT installa-tion activities with major customers.
A career at Sidel opens the door to a global business environment full of opportunities for unri-valled growth where you can make a real difference. We believe in making Sidel a great place to work by empowering people and giving them the responsibility and the ownership to do amazing things.
- EIT installation projects - internal and external coordination
- Respect of project timelines
- Respect of the quality procedures according to the norms of the company
- Customer satisfaction
- Customer training
- Contribution to improved service methods and procedures
- Suggests improvements for software development
- Promote other EIT and Sidel products to our customers
Level of education and languages:
- Degree in Automation or Computer Science Engineering
- Easily communicate in English written and spoken is a must.
Required experience and skills:
- Proficiency in various PLC programming (Siemens-Allen Bradley-Omron-Mitsubishi)
- Knowledge of equipment used in the beverage and packaging lines industry
- Proficiency in the concepts of "balance line flow"
- Proficiency in various computer tools (Excel, Power Point, Word, MS Project)
- Proficiency in machine control and diagnostics
- Control of industrial communication systems and protocols
- Proficiency in effective presentation techniques
- Knowledge of Databases and SQL
- Knowledge of operator interface development techniques (HMI)
- Knowledge of conveying techniques
- Knowledge of industrial concepts in electrical and mechanical engineering