REGIONAL TPM LEADER
Sidel is looking for a Regional TPM Leader in Services division reporting to the Maintenance Transformation Director. His/ Her responsibility will be to transform organizational capabilities and mindset using best practices in TPM/Lean methods so that we achieve and even guarantee long term superior performance for our customers.
The transformation work will largely be done in the context of maintenance contracts, but additional projects will be run to fully explore the benefits that TPM methods can bring to our services portfolio and ambitions.
The TPM leader will be responsible to drive the successful execution of initiatives towards strategic business objectives of the Services division firstly, and then company-wide.
- Develop and drive the organization towards the new TPM model for performance based maintenance contracts;
- Drive and grow the internal field TPM network;
- Coach and develop TPM mindset & capabilities for key actors (e.g. CCMs, Field Service Engi-neers and Site Managers;
- Responsible for driving and delivering the certification of maintenance leaders for performance based contracts;
- Ensure delivery of line performance objectives for maintenance contract by providing the necessary support and coaching to the Maintenance team;
- Ensure necessary support to CCMs for successful execution of maintenance contracts i.e. on time, on budget, in full performance;
- Work closely with Field Execution to secure FSE TPM capabilities for the region;
- Effectively engage and support Aftersales Directors/Managers in the region to drive the growth of TPM initiatives;
- Develop & refine new TPM/Lean way of working models and associated processes and ensure the continuous improvement of the models;
- Develop and drive new TPM based initiatives with the aim to support customers using TPM/Lean methods more successfully;
- Drive Sidel cross-functional process improvement using select TPM/Lean methods.
Level of education and languages:
- Engineering / Maintenance/ production related background;
- TPM or Lean belt certification is plus;
- Excellent English, written and spoken;
- Fluency in other languages will be considered as a plus;
Required experience and skills:
- A minimum of 3 years of successful maintenance intervention management and/or comparable plant/production management experience;
- High technical knowledge of Sidel products and complete line equipment and/or deep under-standing of manufacturing maintenance management in a complex production environment;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to motivate and inspire;
- Proven track record of project management/cross-functional management experience;
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organisation, both internally and externally;
- Proven ability to inspire, drive and support change;
- TPM/Lean experience will be considered as a plus;
- Availability to travel 70%.
As the job requires a significant level of travel this position can be based from any of the 3 following locations: Parma, Octeville or Reichstett.