Regional TPM Leader
Sidel is looking for a Regional TPM Leader reporting to the Director for Performance Based Ser-vices. His/ Her responsibility will be to transform organizational capabilities and mindset using best practices in TPM/Lean methods so that we achieve and even guarantee long term superior perfor-mance for our customers.
The transformation will be done in two areas. Firstly, Sidel has a set of new service products based on using TPM Methods and our technical expertise to boost our customers’ output / OEE.
Secondly, TPM methods need to be optimized in the management and execution of long term Maintenance Agreements.
The TPM leader will be responsible to lead the execution of our TPM Service projects and to devel-op this business; additionally, he/she will be responsible to identify and drive continuous improvement activity in Sidel Maintenance Operations hand-in-hand with our Maintenance Operations Management team.
- Drive success execution of our new service product - TPM Performance Projects.
- Develop the Business growth strategy for TPM service products in close collaboration with the reginoal Services sales team.
- Develop the resources and capabilities 3 year plan for the region to enable our business growth ambitions.
- Drive and grow the capabilities of our field service engineers in the use of TPM on customer sites.
- Drive continuous improvement activities / TPM best practices in the management and execution of Sidel’s Maintenance agreements.
- Plan and build capabilities in Sidel’s Maintenance operations’ team to enable the transformation and use of TPM best practices.
- Be a leader and capabilities driver for new services which are performance basedorpay-for-performance.
- Support TPM Academy execution and capability building for your region.
- Be a leader and change agent to bring TPM mindset and capabilities transversally across the organization.
- Drive Sidel cross-functional process improvement using select TPM/Lean methods.
- Develop/ Innovate new TPM based initiatives or service products that enable and deliver the performance ambitions of our customers.
Level of education and languages:
- Engineering / Maintenance/ Production related background;
- TPM or Lean belt certification is plus;
- Excellent English, written and spoken;
- Fluency in French and/or Italian is highly desired;
experience and skills:
- A minimum of 5 years of plant/production/ maintenance management experience.
- A minimum of 5 years using TPM/Lean methods in that work experience.
- High technical knowledge of Sidel products and complete line equipment and/ or
deep understanding of manufacturing and maintenance management in a complex production environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to motivate and inspire.
- Proven track record of project management/cross-functional management experience.
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organisation, both internally and externally.
- Proven ability to inspire and lead change.
- Ability to work in complex, cross-cultural international settings.
- Availability to travel from 50%-70%.