Customer Care Manager
This position will require a high level of technical knowledge of Sidel equipment and ability to troubleshoot via phone and email. Strong customer skills along with organizational skills.
- Collect and filter customer calls, identify needs and answer or manage accordingly any technical request to ensure general support requests from customer are answered.
- Issue Service Request for intervention and ensure follow up with Planning team
- Open and drive Non conformity through SINCRO until problem solved and confirmed by customer
- Follow and support Field Service Engineer during intervention at customer site.
- Follow up and ensure Sales Order and Service order required are created and aligned.
- Collect and send technical report to customer.
- Coordinate audit execution : Diagnostic Visit, ECO audits, Line audit.
- Organize stand alone / complete line regular maintenance and emergency intervention.
- Focus on customer proximity.
- Manage Warranty intervention following Issue resolution process
- Must have bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field. Foreign degree equivalent accepted.
- Must have 2 years’ managerial position experience in customer service and/or Beverage plant maintenance and/or Engineering project management positions in a manufacturing environment in Beverage PET packaging or related industry;
Must have at least 2 years’ experience with:
- Main point of contact with customer for key accounts
- Standalone Equipment / Complete Line / Line improvement projects
- OEM Standalone / Complete Line Engineering Project Management
- PET bottling Line / equipment maintenance, OEE monitoring and Lean Manufacturing standards
- Onsite technical intervention planning & execution with multiple Field Service
- Utilizing Maintenance & Operational knowledge of Beverage PET Packaging complete Lines
- Blow molding machines
- Volumetric and gravimetric filling machines
- Combi machines
- Robo-kombi palletizer and Stretch-wrapping machines
- Conveying and shrink-wrapping machines
- Sidel Portfolio Packaging machines
- Utilizing knowledge of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) SAP (System Application & Products), FSM (Field Service Management), SINCRO (Sidel non-conformity resolution operation) tool, Sidel QTC (Quote to Cash) process and Microsoft Office General
- Remote and/or onsite Monitoring of packaging and production lines Efficiency and performance