Customer Care Manager
Sidel is looking for the Customer Care Manager, part of the Customer Management organization reporting to the Lead Customer Care Manager, that will be responsible for supporting customer requests for emergencies, troubleshooting and technical assistance during warranty and life cycle of the equipment. He/She will also be leading complete solution delivery from customer call until the end of issue resolution, with the help of experts from Product Support. He/She is a key role between the customer and After Sales Manager for technical problem solving and advice.
- Collect and filter customer calls,
identify needs and answer or manage accordingly any technical request to ensure
general support requests from customer are answered.
- Issue Service Request for intervention and ensure follow up
with Planning team
- Open and drive Non conformity through SINCRO until problem
solved and confirmed by customer
- Follow and support Field Service Engineer during
intervention at customer site.
- Follow up and ensure Sales Order and Service order required
are created and aligned.
- Collect and send technical report to customer.
- Coordinate audit execution : Diagnostic Visit, ECO audits,
- Organize stand alone / complete line regular maintenance
and emergency intervention.
- Focus on customer proximity.
- Manage Warranty intervention following Issue resolution
Level of education and languages:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent technical qualification;
- Fluency in English
Required experience and skills:
- 5 years of working experience in after sales or production plant.
- Excellent reactivity, dynamism, tenacity, autonomy and motivational skills.
- High technical knowledge of Sidel products and complete line equipment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in order to establish a very
good customer relationship.
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent multi tasks ability.