Automation Field Service Engineer
Sidel is looking for a Field Service Engineer (FSE).
The focus is on following:
- Perform Installation, start‐up, commissioning and test of the Sidel Equipment supplied to customer sites;
- Perform technical assistance during and after the warranty period, carry out training and other after sales;
- Perform technical assistance during and after the warranty period, carry out training and other after sales services of Sidel’s equipment installed at customer sites.
- Test and evaluate equipment performance at customer plant, based on technical, contractual and safety specifications.
- Properly handle, check and transfer equipment non-conformities.
- Prepare Job Progress Chart and technical reports in reference to carried-out activities.
- Ensure ultimate internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Perform activities in line with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Sidel coordination plan rules and customer rules.
- Report after sales opportunities detected on Customer site.
- Coach junior colleagues on the on-site behavior, technical activities, troubleshooting and report-ing deliverables.
- Report to the ISM for team site activities.
- Level of education and languages.
- Degree in Engineering or Technical professional qualification.
- English fluent, written and spoken.
- Other foreign languages knowledge is a plus.
- Required experience and skills.
- At least 3 years’ experience in field activities.
- Experience in the beverage industry.
- Consolidated technical background Automation, Electrical.
- Knowledge in Step7 and TIA Portal (Rockwell Studio is a plus).
- Knowledge of Sidel Portfolio is a plus.
- Availability to travel (Up to 90% internationally).