Field Service Engineer
Sidel is looking for a Field Service Engineer (FSE). The main focus is on following: - Perform Installation, start‐up, commissioning and test of the Sidel Equipment supplied to customer sites; - Perform technical assistance during and after the warranty period, carry out training and other after sales; - Perform ttechnical assistance during and after the warranty period, carry out training and other after sales services of Sidel’s equipment installed at customer sites
- Test and evaluate equipment performance at customer plant, based on technical, contractual and safety specifications;
- Supervise installation of new equipment andoption and upgrade;
- Properly handle, check and transfer equipment non-conformities;
- Prepare Job Progress Chart and technical reports in reference to carried-out activities;
- Ensure ultimate internal and external customer satisfaction;
- Perform activities in line with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Sidel coordination plan rules and customer rules;
- Report after sales opportunities detected on Customer site;
- Coach junior colleagues on the on-site behavior, technical activities, troubleshooting and report-ing deliverables;
- Report to the ISM for team site activities.
- Level of education and
- Degree of Technical professional qualification
- English fluent, written and spoken.
- Other foreign languages knowledge is a plus.
- Required experience and skills:
- At least 3 years・ experience in field activities;
- Experience in the beverage industry;
- Consolidated technical background;
- Knowledge of Sidel Portfolio is a plus;
- Aseptic knowledge is a plus;
- Availability to travel (Up to 90% internationally).