Aseptic Field Coordinator
Sidel is looking for an Aseptic Field Coordinator ( AFC ), which is a resource part of aseptic field team: the job is mainly taking place on field. The resource leads all the site activities ( projects and services ), from installation, start up, validation, commissioning, until the CAV, related to the aseptic equipment in order to reach targets concerning customer satisfaction and installation effectiveness according to the planning and budget. The resource is also in charge to lead service activities onsite (maintenances, diagnostic visits, etc.). When the machine is included in a complete line, under the responsibility of the ISM, the resource is in charge of the installation of the aseptic equipment; when the machine is a stand alone, the resource is acting also as ISM.
- MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads and is responsible for site activities performances during erection, start up, commissioning until taking over;
- Transfer to FSE HSP and is responsible for safety on site;
- Reports weekly installation file progress to ISM,PS and PM;
- Daily manage with customer and FSE site activities programs;
- Update the site activities planning ensuring the FSE turnover on site for the installation and best FSE optimization;
- Requires the intervention of FSE / Technical Support in order to troubleshoot non-ordinary technical issues;
- Direct responsibility on installation cost, milestone respect and customer satisfaction;
- Update field team planning and consequent cost analysis weekly;
- Identify, measure and plans activities in order to reduce out of range;
- Optimize logistic on site;
- Inform PM regarding activities and issues out of the contractual scope;
- Be part of all projects steps meetings;
- Support in the workshop for internal qualification of prototypes (run-off, assembly, test).
- ROLE IN DECISIONS
- Define the planning for microbiological validation test preparation and execution onsite;
- Preparation of the equipment for validation test (customer facilities validation, discussion on protocol…);
- Green light to start the microbiological validation test during deal execution;
- Green light to start the commercial production during deal execution;
- CAV execution timing;
- Validate and update the planning for aseptic project site activities;
- Lead the execution of RCA methodology onsite, on aseptic equipments & trade, line equipments;
- Action plan definition following troubleshooting activity onsite;
- Discussion with the customer in case of raw materials and utilities not conformity.
- Percentage of services executed successfully (restart ontime without any hygienic or performance issues);
- Microbiological validation passed at first attempt ontime;
- Respect the technical performance (quality and efficiency);
- Quality of technical report or NC;
- Respect the planning installation and the man days planned;
- CAV passed at first attempt ontime;
- Percentage of working time spent onsite.
- COLLABORATION NETWORK
- Engineering & Product Management;
- Project Management and Field Engineering;
- Central and Regional Product Support.
- Education Qualifications and Language Requirements:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent;
- English fluent, written and spoken;
- Other foreign language as per regional allocation is a plus.
- Professional Qualifications and Experience:
- deep technical knowledge of aseptic technology (dry and wet, combi and stand alone), trade and line equipments;
- 5 years at least of field experience onsite on aseptic equipments;
- knowledge of the process machineries (especially TTP technology) upstream SIDEL equipments;
- knowledge of microbiological principles, hygienic and environmental conditions and guidelines;
- principles of Project Management and Lean Management;
- Site Management capability;
- knowledge of Health and Safety rules.
- Key Leadership Behaviour:
- Team Leadership & Motivation;
- Ability to communicate with technicians and customers;
- Problem Solving attitude & Decision Making;
- Strong verbal and written communication skill;
- Good contact with people, ability to interface with all levels of the organization;
- Capability to lead meetings with the customer;
- Necessity to be curious, dynamic and rigorous.