Customer Care Manager
Sidel is looking for a Customer Care Manager that manage customer requests for emergencies, trouble shooting and technical assistance during warranty and life cycle of the equipment by securing HSS&E (Health, Safety, Security & Environmental). Lead complete solution delivery from customer call until complete issue resolution with the help of experts from Product Support. Is a key role between customer and After Sales Manager for technical problem solving and advice.
- Collect and filter customer calls, identify needs and answer or manage accordingly any technical request in compliance with the HS&E standards to ensure general support requests from customers are answered;
- Issue Service Request for intervention and ensure follow up with Planning team;
- Open and drive Non-conformity through SINCRO until problem solved and it's confirmed by customer;
- Follow and support Field Service Engineer during intervention at
- Follow up and ensure Sales Order and Service order required are created and aligned;
- Collect and send technical report to customer;
- Coordinate audit execution: Diagnostic Visit, ECO audits, Line Audit;
- Organize stand alone or complete line regular maintenance and emergency intervention;
- Manage Warranty intervention following Issue resolution process;
- Make sure team members are following procedures during issue resolution intervention;
- Conduct regular follow-ups with Supply Chain and Sales & Marketing stakeholders.
Level of education and languages:
- Bachelor Degree or Business school degree is a plus;
- Fluent level of English is a must;
- Italian and/or French is an advantage.
Required experience and skills:
- 5 years of working experience in after sales or production plant;
- High technical knowledge of Sidel products and complete line equipment;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in order to establish a very good customer relationship;
- Excellent responsiveness, dynamism, tenacity, autonomy and motivational skills;
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organisation;
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities;
- Availability to travel up to 25 %.