Field Service Engineer
Sidel is looking for a Field Service Engineer (FSE) specialized on Mechanic; the main focus is the following:
- Perform Installation, start‐up, commissioning and test of the Sidel Equipment supplied to customer sites;
- Perform technical assistance during and after the warranty period, carry out training and other after sales services of Sidel’s equipment installed at customer sites.
- Finally, a good understanding of the customer needs is to be developed to provide objective advice and to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Test and evaluate equipment performance at customer
plant, based on technical, contractual and safety specifications;
- Operate on Mechanical systems, HMI for regular
activities and troubleshooting as per Standard Operating Procedures.
basic electrical work (e.g. cable wiring)
- Properly handle, check and transfer equipment
- Prepare Job Progress Chart and technical reports in
reference to carried-out activities;
- Ensure ultimate internal and external customer
- Perform activities in line with the Standard
Operating Procedures (SOPs), Sidel coordination plan rules and customer rules;
- Report after sales opportunities detected on
- Coach junior colleagues on the on-site behavior,
technical activities, troubleshooting and report-ing deliverables;
- Report to the ISM for team site activities.
- Level of education and
- Relevant bachelor degree In Engineering is a plus
- English fluent, written and spoken.
- Other foreign languages knowledge is a plus.
- Required experience and
- At least 3 years・ experience in field activities;
- Experience in the beverage industry;
- Consolidated technical background on Mechanic;
- Knowledge of Sidel Portfolio is a plus;
- Aseptic knowledge is a plus;
- Availability to travel (Up to 90% internationally).