Field Service Engineer
Perform Installation, start‐up, commissioning and test of the Sidel Equipment supplied to customer sites, specialized on Mechanic.
Perform technical assistance during and after the warranty period, carry out training and other after sales services of Sidel`s equipment installed at customer sites.
Develop a good understanding of the customer needs to provide objective advice and to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Test and evaluate equipment performance at customer plant, based on technical, contractual and safety specifications.
- Operate on Mechanical systems and HMI for regular activities and troubleshooting as per Standard Operating Procedures.
- Execute basic electrical work (e.g. cable wiring).
- Properly handle, check and transfer equipment non-conformity.
- Submit regularly working time and technical reports in reference to carried-out activities.
- Ensure ultimate internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Perform activities in line with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Sidel coordination plan rules and customer rules.
- Report after sales opportunities detected on Customer site.
- Coach junior colleagues on the on-site behavior, technical activities, troubleshooting and reporting deliverable.
- Report to the ISM for team site activities.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3 years experience in field activities.
- Experience in the beverage
- Consolidated technical background on Mechanical.
- Knowledge of SIDEL Portfolio is a plus.
- knowledge of the process machinery upstream SIDEL
- knowledge of microbiological principles, hygienic and
environmental conditions and guidelines.
- Able to travel (up to 90% in international environment).