FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
Sidel is looking for a Field Service Engineer that performs Installation, start‐up, commissioning and test of the Sidel Equipment supplied to customer sites. The candidate must perform technical assistance during and after the warranty period, carry out training and other after sales services of Sidel`s equipment installed at customer sites. Develop a good understanding of the customer needs to provide objective advice and to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Test and evaluate equipment performance at customer plant, based on technical, contractual and safety specifications;
- Properly handle, check and transfer equipment non-conformities;
- Prepare Job Progress Chart and technical reports in reference to carried-out activities;
- Ensure ultimate internal and external customer satisfaction;
- Perform activities in line with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Sidel coordination plan rules and customer rules;
- Report after sales opportunities detected on Customer site;
- Technical activities, troubleshooting and reporting deliverables;
- Report to the Installation Site Manager for team site activities.
Level of education and languages:
- Bachelor Degree engineering or equivalent;
- Fluent level of English is a must;
- Specialization in auto-mechanic or aseptic is a plus;
- Spanish, Italian and/or French is an advantage.
Required experience and skills:
- Experience in the beverage industry;
- 3 years of experience in field activities;
- Technical subject matter expertise on Mechanical, Automation, Electrical or Aseptic;
- Availability to travel up to 90 % (Including International Locations).