Gentlebrand is looking for a highly energetic AM/PM for Central and Northern Europe with a passion for branding, packaging, customers and success.
The AM will report directly to the Sales Director of a specialised, talented and ambitious business which delivers strategic branding and packaging services to the beverage, food, home and personal care regional and global brand owners.
with High energy and motivation to succeed
Structured approach to the sales process: investigating, meeting, probing, applying, convincing and closing.
Ability to work in a high pressure and dynamic environment
Frequent travel (80%) in Central and Northern Europe (as a regular basis after the Covid 19 situation is over)
Languages: English and Italian High proficiency level. Other languages are a plus
Master Degree or equivalent
- Achieve sales objectives in the assigned area year over year
- Develop in-depth, long-lasting customer relationship based on trust, built on true understanding of customer wants and needs and ability to consistently perform upon commitment
- Understand and analyse the market in assigned region, looking at Beverage, Food, Home and Personal Care market dynamics, global & regional consumer trends, environmental sustainability subject evolution. Master both analytical and qualitative information
- Actively identify new prospects, selecting based on potential opportunity qualification and approaching them self-positioning as an added value consultant resource.
- Develop and maintain a healthy opportunity pipeline, providing accurate monthly order forecast
- Approach customers both directly and leveraging on Sidel Account Managers and Service Account Managers sales network.
- Follow up with customers during post sales activities.
- Project Management
- Contribute to the product portfolio development agenda, identifying customer needs that can be addressed from new services to be productised from the Marketing and Operations team.
- Use and tailor sales support tools, including business/portfolio customer presentations, value calculators and growth initiatives support material in order to articulate a specific value proposition.
- Represent the business in specific industry conferences and customer events
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Results oriented
- Willing to learn
- High energy and motivation to succeed
- Structured approach to the sales process: investigating, meeting, probing, applying, convincing and closing.
- Ability to work in a high pressure and dynamic environment
- +5 years of experience
- Frequent travel (80%) in Central and Northern Europe (as a regular basis after the Covid 19 situation is over)
- Languages: English and Italian High proficiency level. Other languages are a plus
- Master Degree or equivalent
- Further education or qualifications