Sidel is looking for an Account Manager, based in Poland to manage customers in defined geographical area to deliver budgeted sales and margins for beverage equipment in Sidel portfolio. He/she delivers increased market share of the total addressable market. He/she develops and implements a focused and coherent sales strategy for the short, medium and long term, efficiently utilizing all functions as needed. He/she understands accounts requirements to provide customers with win-win solutions which meet their needs and are in the best interests of Sidel, thus enabling Sidel to achieve its Balanced Score Card and regional objectives. He/she engages other company functions to enhance Customer satisfaction.
- Lead sales of new equipment
into his designated area or designated customer:
- Manage the agents in his designated territory if any
- Manage all customer related issues in his designated area or designated
- Assist with strategy for sales of new equipment in the designated
- Assist with strategy of Line Conversion & Molds sales in his designated
area or customer.
- Assist with the Product Development Process
- Develop proposals for new business opportunities
- Define Sidel strategy for projects in his designated area or customer.
Account Manager is responsible for sales of new equipment volumes and Industrial
Margin in his designated area and customers:
- Develops customers’ intimacy, follows one-face-to-the-customer concept, ensures
- Maximizes order intake and ensures proper execution (together with Project Manager,
Customer Service Manager etc.)
- Responsible for whole sales project (of equipment): from negotiations with
customers to proper internal communication till the acceptance of the equipment
- Sticking to internal procedures and guild lines
- Close cooperative Team approach with Customer Service Managers to common
Account Manager will:
- Work jointly with Regional Commercial Director and commercial team, to define
designated area commercial strategy
- Manage proactively sales activities, with particular emphasis on:
- Analyzing and prioritizing commercial proposals to customers (New Equipment)
- Participating in Sidel commercial activities
- Submitting the sales forecasts (New Equipment) in line with Group Policies.
- Ensure corporate policy, sales tools and process are implemented (Customer
Activity Management / Deal validation process) (New Equipment)
- Lead overdue recovery in the designated area or customers (New Equipment)
- Prepare Customer requirements for development of new products and Product Development
Excellent Verbal/written in
Polish and English (German, French or Italian is a plus)
Professional Qualifications and
- Experience of working in a
multi-cultural range of professional staff in a complex matrix reporting
- Significant technical knowledge of beverage packaging and process equipment.
- High levels of internal and external networking skills
- Experience in Technical Sales and/or Project Management
- Personal Qualifications
- A naturally proactive and positive individual even under high levels of
pressure in a multi-cultural working environment.
- Likes working in multicultural environment
- Flexible in nature and work ethic
- Ability to successfully balance short-term imperatives with long-term objectives
- Self-motivated, passionate, energetic with commitment and resilience to the
- Willingness to travel for a significant portion of the working time (min 50%)